A Commitment to Our People
Paramount to Berkowitz Pollack Brant’s success is our commitment to our most valuable assets: our people. In our quest to create an environment where all firm members can thrive, we have pioneered the adaption of technological resources and development of innovative programs and benefits that support the professional and personal goals of all of our firm members.
Learning and Development
We recognize that accounting is an apprenticeship profession that requires an investment in training to help you sharpen your technical skills and enhance the soft skills that set you apart as a trusted advisor. As part of our commitment to helping you reach your full potential, we offer a comprehensive learning and development program that focuses on your professional and personal growth.
- Our High-Performing Leaders Program helps you map out the path your career will take and identify the skills needed to support your advancement to the next level.
- The Associate and Senior Program helps you develop and enhance your leadership skills, both within the firm and in the greater community.
- Our Women’s Initiative promotes opportunities for women to succeed throughout the firm and serves as a forum for sharing best practices in professional development and work-life integration
- An in-house Toastmasters Club provides a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere for you to connect with fellow firm members while enhancing your communication and public speaking skills.
- Continuing Professional Education helps you hone your technical skills via in-house and outside webinars, courses and other programs.
- A Payment-Assistance Program helps you with exam and review course fees for CPA and other certifications.
- Our Tuition-Assistance Program provides the resources you need to pursue the education you desire.
Being at the top of your professional game requires care for your personal well-being. Berkowitz Pollack Brant places a priority on nurturing the physical, mental and emotional wellness of our firm members through a carefully crafted program that includes:
- Flexible schedules and alternative work arrangements
- In-office stressbuster activities
- In-office massages
- Complimentary fresh fruit and vegetables
- Reimbursement for gym membership/fitness programs
- Complimentary Fitbits
- In-office flu shots
Additional Benefits for Firm Members
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance