Family Office Services
Families and individuals with numerous holdings have more important things to do than dispute incorrect charges on their credit card statements, pay the monthly cell phone bill or contact the bank to wire money into Junior’s college account. Our BPB CFO Solutions enable busy people to leave the details to a trusted third party, ensuring that bills are paid on time, disputes are resolved and the water at the ski house never gets turned off because the bill got lost in the mail.
We provide peace of mind and save you time.
- Reconcile and pay monthly bills
- Resolve incorrect and fraudulent charges
- Handle vendor disputes
- Prepare year-to-date expense analysis
- Mail forwarding
- Maintain private financial records (Investments, wills, trusts, etc.)
- Pay bills and manage finances for second and third homes in the US and overseas
- Prepare invoices and collect payments from tenants and renters
- Manage expenses for children or grandchildren at college
- Provide online approval of current and paid invoices
- Manage household staff
- Prepare cash flow assessments to support financial decisions
- Create and maintain LLCs and tax-advantaged entities for properties, business ventures and other assets
- Coordinate and collaborate closely with personal advisors to work seamlessly as a team on behalf of the client
All your important documents are housed in our encrypted network. You can access the documents 24 hours a day and avoid running to your safe deposit boxes or worrying about items stored in your home. In the event of a natural disaster or medical emergency, all insurance documents, healthcare records and important information will be safe and accessible.
Taking advantage of Family CFO Solutions also means that your year-end tax preparation will be smoother. Your records for second homes, rental properties and LLCs will be in perfect order, which makes your tax accountant’s job easier and saves you time and money.
Family CFO Solutions are particularly useful for co-owned assets so that the detail work does not fall on only one individual. Co-owned property involved in disputes can be managed through our CFO Solutions services to ensure all expenses are paid on time and that both parties are contributing to the terms of the agreement.