Berkowitz Pollack Brant Announces Promotions
Posted on July 17, 2014
MIAMI, FL, July 17, 2014 – Berkowitz Pollack Brant Advisors and Accountants has promoted several individuals to positions of increasing leadership and client management responsibilities.
- Larry Bernstein has been promoted to senior manager in the Tax Services practice
- Christopher Cichoski has been promoted to senior manager in the Audit and Attest Services practice
- Rachel Gram has been promoted to senior manager in the Audit and Attest Services practice
- Rachel Kelly has been promoted to senior manager in the Business Valuation and Forensic Services practice
- Dustin Grizzle has been promoted to senior manager in the Tax Services practice
- Andrew Leonard has been promoted to senior manager in the International Tax Services practice
About Berkowitz Pollack Brant Advisors and Accountants
For nearly 35 years the advisors and accountants of Berkowitz Pollack Brant have solved problems, provided knowledge and helped their clients solve problems. The firm and its affiliates Provenance Wealth Advisors and BayBridge Real Estate Group have offices in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and Boca Raton, Florida.
Berkowitz Pollack Brant has been named one of the top 100 firms in the U.S. by both Accounting Today and INSIDE Public Accounting and has been named one of Florida Trend’s Best Places to Work for several consecutive years.
One of the largest firms in South Florida, it is comprised of talented and resourceful professionals who provide consulting services with an entrepreneurial focus. Specialty areas include domestic and international tax planning and compliance, corporate and commercial audits, forensics and litigation support, business valuation, and wealth management and preservation.