Berkowitz Pollack Brant Announces Promotions to Associate Director
Posted on August 24, 2016
MIAMI, FL, August 24, 2016 – Berkowitz Pollack Brant Advisors and Accountants has promoted six firm members to associate director level.
- Angie Adames, associate director of Tax Services, provides tax and consulting services to high-net-worth individuals, pass-through entities and businesses in the real estate and manufacturing industries.
- Laurence Bernstein, associate director of Tax Services, spearheads the firm’s cloud-based accounting services and provides business consulting and process improvement strategies to real estate developers and entrepreneurs.
- Megan Cavasini, associate director of Audit and Attest Services, heads up our non-profit audit practice while continuing to provide accounting and consulting services to real estate and distribution businesses.
- Melissa Fleitas, associate director of Audit and Attest Services, is a leader in our healthcare practice who has a unique ability to identify weaknesses and provide solutions to better fortify organizations’ internal controls.
- Andrew Leonard, associate director of International Tax Services, focuses on matters involving pre-immigration planning, EB-5 visas and offshore voluntary disclosure.
- Martin Prinsloo, associate director of Forensic and Business Valuation Services, has extensive experience in computer and mobile forensics, analysis of transaction databases and investigations involving employee fraud.
About Berkowitz Pollack Brant Advisors and Accountants
For more than 35 years the advisors and accountants of Berkowitz Pollack Brant have solved problems, provided knowledge and helped clients realize their potential. The firm and its affiliates Provenance Wealth Advisors and Orion/BayBridge Real Estate Group have offices in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and Boca Raton, Florida.
Berkowitz Pollack Brant has been named one of the top 100 firms in the U.S. by both Accounting Today and INSIDE Public Accounting and has been named one of Florida Trend’s Best Places to Work for several consecutive years.
One of the largest firms in South Florida, it is comprised of talented and resourceful professionals who provide consulting services with an entrepreneurial focus. Specialty areas include domestic and international tax planning and compliance, corporate and commercial audits, forensics and litigation support, business valuation, and wealth management and preservation.