Berkowitz Pollack Brant Promotes Six to Supervisor
Posted on August 24, 2012
MIAMI, FL, August 24, 2012 – Berkowitz Pollack Brant Advisors and Accountants has promoted six individuals to supervisors in the tax and audit practices.
- Laurence Bernstein joined the tax department in 2007. He holds master’s and bachelor’s degrees from the University of Florida.
- Flor Escudero joined the tax department in 2007. She is a graduate of Florida Atlantic University.
- Nuria Huillca joined the audit practice in 2007. She holds a bachelor’s degree from Florida International University.
- Andrew Leonard joined the tax practice in 2007. He holds a master’s degree from Florida Atlantic University and a bachelor’s degree from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
- Julio Modia joined the tax staff in 2007. He earned master’s and bachelor’s degrees from the University of Miami.
- Patrick Osborn joined the tax practice in 2008. He holds a master’s degree from Florida Atlantic University and a bachelor’s degree from University of Florida.
About Berkowitz Pollack Brant Advisors and Accountants
For more than 30 years the advisors and accountants of Berkowitz Pollack Brant have solved problems, provided knowledge and helped their clients make money. The firm and its affiliates Provenance Wealth Advisors and BayBridge Real Estate Group have offices in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and Boca Raton, Florida.
Berkowitz Pollack Brant has been named one of the top 100 firms in the U.S. by both Accounting Today and INSIDE Public Accounting and was named one of Florida Trend’s Best Places to Work in 2012.
One of the largest firms in South Florida, it is comprised of talented and resourceful professionals who provide consulting services with an entrepreneurial focus. Specialty areas include domestic and international tax planning and compliance, corporate and commercial audits, forensics and litigation support, business valuation, and wealth management and preservation.