Estate and Wealth Planning for High-Net-Worth Families and Entrepreneurs
High-net-worth families and individuals face a complicated mix of financial issues that can be managed and mitigated by progressive planning. Our team works across global borders to bring creative thinking and comprehensive planning structures to help clients meet their goals. Our team consists of deeply experienced CPAs, financial planners and legal professionals who work together to develop well-designed plans and deploy asset protection strategies.
Our team can help you:
- Create capital through appropriate life insurance
- Determine and control the distribution of assets
- Integrate charitable objectives
- Leverage collections of art, cars, airplanes or other tangible items
- Manage and mitigate estate taxes liabilities in the future
- Manage real estate holdings
- Preserve and protect wealth for future generations
- Prepare trust financial reports for beneficiaries
- Prepare valuation of family limited partnerships, gifts of cash and assets, and closely held business assets
- Protect heirs and their inheritance from divorce and legal action though the use of trusts
Wealth protection and preservation requires a solid foundation. With careful planning and periodic reviews, we can help you reduce your tax exposure, protect your family and ensure that your exact wishes are met.
Our team has extensive experience representing Fortune 100 individuals, family trusts, and some of the wealthiest families from around the world. Our deep cultural familiarity, language capabilities and global resources and contacts enable us to serve as a valuable asset to clients.