Berkowitz Pollack Brant provides our team members with opportunities to thrive and build on their visions of professional success.
Opportunities for growth include high-level individualized training and development programs, mentoring, coaching and state-of –the-art technology.
We believe that consulting and accounting are apprenticeship professions and provide opportunities for younger professionals to learn from the very best.
We have carefully cultivated an environment that enhances work/life balance, improves productivity and enables firm members to pursue their personal and professional goals. We encourage camaraderie, teamwork and collaboration and value the contributions of team members of all levels.
Best Places to Work
Inside Public Accounting has named us a Best of the Best firm 19 times. Best of the Best is the highest honor in the accounting profession.
The Women’s Initiative at Berkowitz Pollack Brant consists of an influential group of professionals who meet quarterly to share best practices for professional development and managing work/life balance.
We provide an environment of support and collaboration where generations learn from each other.
Benefits and Rewards
The well-being of our firm members is our top priority. We provide tools needed to succeed both professionally and personally and support the ongoing physical, mental and emotional wellness.
Among our benefits:
- Wellness program, including free Fitbits, reimbursed gym memberships and free fruit in each of our offices
- Weekly Stressbuster celebrations during busy season
- Alternative work arrangements and flexible schedules
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- In-house flu shots
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and flexible spending account
- 401(k) plan and profit sharing
- Parking and transportation subsidy
- Life insurance, short and long-term disability