Six Firm Members Promoted to Senior Accountants
Posted on July 24, 2012
MIAMI, FL, July 24, 2012 – Berkowitz Pollack Brant Advisors and Accountants has promoted six individuals to seniors in the tax and audit practices.
- Lesma Baez joined the tax department in 2002. She is a graduate of Florida International University.
- Luis Castro joined the audit department in 2011. He is a graduate of Florida Atlantic University.
- Karina Gonzalez joined the audit practice in 2011. She holds a master’s degree from Florida International University and a bachelor’s degree from University of Miami.
- Ana Hernandez joined the tax practice in 2010. She earned master’s and bachelor’s degrees from Florida International University.
- Martha Hunter joined the tax staff in 2010. She earned master’s and bachelor’s degrees from Florida International University.
- Tina Jendry joined the audit practice in 2009. She holds a bachelor’s degree from Florida Atlantic University.
About Berkowitz Pollack Brant Advisors and Accountants
For more than 30 years the advisors and accountants of Berkowitz Pollack Brant have solved problems, provided knowledge and helped their clients make money. The firm and its affiliates Provenance Wealth Advisors and BayBridge Real Estate Group have offices in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and Boca Raton, Florida.
Berkowitz Pollack Brant has been named one of the top 100 firms in the U.S. by both Accounting Today and INSIDE Public Accounting and was named one of Florida Trend’s Best Places to Work in 2012.
One of the largest firms in South Florida, it is comprised of talented and resourceful professionals who provide consulting services with an entrepreneurial focus. Specialty areas include domestic and international tax planning and compliance, corporate and commercial audits, forensics and litigation support, business valuation, and wealth management and preservation.