Information Technology Consulting
Our IT Advisory and Consulting services team has worked with privately held and publicly traded companies, governmental entities and not-for-profit agencies to help them improve efficiencies and comply with regulatory requirements.
Primary services include information technology audits, IT risk assessments, systems alignment and business process improvement.
- Process development regarding the creation, modification, termination of end user accounts
- Review of the appropriateness of administrator accounts
- Review of the existence and appropriateness of generic accounts
- Process development for non-employee accounts, temporary and third-party accounts
- Database Administration
- Guidance for password control standards
- Analysis of firewalls and security protection
- Review of security alerts
- Process review of change management procedures
- Advice regarding establishment of change management controls
Information Technology Operations
- Review of data backup procedures and controls
- Reporting and issues management guidance