Mergers and Acquisitions
We have specialized experience handling due diligence in mergers and acquisitions.
Successful deals hinge on execution, both before and after the price is set and the asset changes hands. We have helped buyers and sellers evaluate opportunities, determine specific objectives and effectively manage liquidity events.
· Accounting systems and internal controls
· Allocation of intangible assets in accordance with SFAS No. 141
· Business valuation services
· Cost reduction and expense control
· Organizational effectiveness consulting
· Pre- and post-acquisition due diligence
· Pricing strategies
· Projections and forecasts
· Reviewing the legal agreements for accounting, valuation, and/or tax issues
· Structuring guidance
· Tax implications of the proposed structure and asset allocation
· Transition and succession planning
In these engagements, we review federal, state and other tax return filings to identify domestic and foreign tax areas where additional analysis may be required. Additional issues typically include income, property, sales, real estate transfer, telecommunication and unemployment tax implications of the acquisition transactions.
Our audit, consulting and tax teams work closely together to create efficiencies for our clients while delivering the highest-quality work.