Established in 1980, Berkowitz Pollack Brant (BPB) is a certified public accounting firm with offices in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and Boca Raton, Florida.
With more than 170 accountants, tax specialists and consultants, we are one of the largest accounting firms in South Florida and one of the top 100 firms in the United States.
John Young provides accounting and auditing services, litigation support and business consulting to publicly traded and privately held companies in a variety of industries.
- Not-For-Profits Must Keep Up With Evolving Audit and Reporting Requirements
- IRS Eases Options for Voluntary Disclosure of Offshore Accounts
- IRS to Limit Direct Deposit Refunds to Combat Fraud
- Not All IRAs are Protected in Bankruptcy Proceedings
- New Guidance on Miscellaneous Deductions for Estates and Non-Grantor Trusts