Owning a business can be incredibly gratifying and impossibly frustrating. A myriad of reporting issues, […]Learn more
Ken Strauss provides tax consulting and estate and financial planning for entrepreneurs at all stages of their evolution, from initial corporate structuring to succession planning.
- IRS Audit Guide Provides Benefits to Businesses Applying Tangible Property Regulations
- How Real Estate Professionals Can Demonstrate Proof of Material Participation to Bypass Passive Activity Loss Rule
- End-of-Year Tax Planning Tips for Businesses
- IRS Offers Tax Relief to Victims of Hurricane Hermine, Hurricane Matthew
- Expiring Tax Deductions to Keep on your Radar