Andrea Cioara focuses her practice on corporate tax planning, insolvency and bankruptcy work for real estate entities, publicly traded companies and closely held businesses.
- Navigating the Challenges of 401(k) Audit Requirements and Fiduciary Responsibilities
- Tax Benefits and Challenges of Renting Vacation Homes
- Florida Offers Residents Sales-Tax Holiday on Energy-Efficient Products
- Property Sellers Owe Tax on Reclaimed Property when Buyers Default
- Law Firms Have Help to Comply with The Florida Bar's Written Trust Account Plans Rule