Established in 1980, Berkowitz, Pollack Brant (BPB) is a certified public accounting firm with offices in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and Boca Raton, Florida.
With more than 170 accountants, tax specialists and consultants, we are one of the largest accounting firms in South Florida and one of the top 100 firms in the United States.
John Ebenger provides planning and compliance to high-net-worth individuals and entrepreneurs, especially those with complex real estate holdings and development projects.
- New Financial Reporting Framework Provides Options
- The Challenges and Opportunities Businesses Face with the New Final Tangible Property Repair Regulations
- International Tax CPA Barry Brant Discusses Conducting Business in China
- 'Investors' In Real Estate Receive Better Tax Treatment Than 'Dealers'
- IRS Plans to Step Up Audits of Small Business Partnerships