Established in 1980, Berkowitz Pollack Brant (BPB) is a certified public accounting firm with offices in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and Boca Raton, Florida.
With more than 170 accountants, tax specialists and consultants, we are one of the largest accounting firms in South Florida and one of the top 100 firms in the United States.
Dan Hughes provides economic damage assessments, forensic investigations and quantifies business interruption insurance claims.
- To Pay or Not to Pay Summer Interns
- Simpler Financial Reporting Requirements for Development-Stage Businesses
- Clarification to the Affordable Care Act’s 90-Day Waiting Period
- Incorrectly Classifying Workers Can Result in a Large Tax Bill
- How to Quantify Business Interruption Losses Following A Disaster